Welcome to Zakat Center India!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Zakat Center India’s Website, located at zakatcenterindia.org.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions.
Unless otherwise stated, Zakat Center India and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Zakat Center India. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Zakat Center India for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Zakat Center India
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Zakat Center India
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Zakat Center India
- Redistribute content from Zakat Center India
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
No use of Zakat Center India’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
No 80G Tax Benefit
Users will not get any Tax benefit for Zakat Payment made to Zakat Center India.